CRAFT-SEARCH

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Site optimization

I am an artist and enjoy being creative on the net i developed my own website
D.W.Art's  and  have learned a lot and the reason for having this blog was to share what i have learned with others so it is my duty to share the most recent thing that i have found about getting a site noticed is site optimization this means having the correct key words and meta tags in your html code this information goes in the head section of a web page and don't worry if you don't know the first thing about web design heres a couple of links to help you out.
Web biulding
How to add meta tags

Web design for me has been frustrating at times and others fun but what ever the case its been a challenge to my creativity and although this blogs for shareing i would love to here from others that may have helpfull information for me as sharing knowlege is how we all learn please leave comments below kind regards D.W.Hogg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All input is welcome.